You Save $300
Perfect for mowing cover crops for quick decomposition, the flail mower has 42 vertically rotating 'Y' blades that pulverize plant material into a fine pulp that is evenly spread across the mowing width automatic opening and closing front deflector. The front bulkhead is designed for lifting itself depending upon the flow of material to be worked, which can be thick brush, vines or small saplings. Like the brush mower, it can mow anything it can bend.
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels.
- Wear-resistant steel side skids
- Oil bath input gearbox with grease fittings on ball bearings.
- Working width 26", 30
- Automatic opening and closing front deflector
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels
- Wear resistant steel side skids